Friday, July 14, 2006

Nothing at All

I'm sitting here at work right now bored out of what's left of my mind thiking to myself, how fun could this be if I lit up joint. Granted, I don't have a joint to light up, but it's of those days. 5 o'clock won't get here fast enough. But for what? A date with my bed and television. My check this week is short so I'm putting myself in exile for the weekend. Fortunately for me, I strat back at the Royals games on Thursday so that'll be some extra income. So my brain is pretty much shutting down and this is the only way i know how to get it going again. Writing about nothing at all. But as I sit here and write I do feel alot better. I haven't written in awhile, partly why I'm writing now. I need to find a hobby that doesn't involve staring at a tv trying to make a little man run around shooting gangsters and bombing the homes of rival bosses (currently playing the Godfather and will probably beat it tonight). I don't know what that's going to be at the moment. I'll find something. Getting tired of the nothingness. I'll have to write more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger tamer said...


شركة نقل اثاث خارج الرياض
قد يضطر البعض إلى السفر والانتقال إلى خارج الرياض، لكن تواجههم مشكلة تعلقهم وارتباطهم بقطع الأثاث التى يمتلكونها، أو لأنهم يحاولون تقليل التكاليف بالاستفادة بالأثاث القديم بدلا من الجديد، تلك المشكلة التى تقف أمام عائق ارتفاع أسعار نقل الأثاث، والتى تقرره شركة نقل أثاث خارج الرياض تبعا للمسافة والمكان المنقول إليه وكذلك كمية المنقولات وحجمها، إلا أن أكثر ما يميز شركة نقل أثاث خارج الرياض كونها الشركة التى توفر خدمات فك وتركيب قطع الأثاث بإحترافيه عالية، كما توفر مجموعة كبيرة من العمالة الماهرة والمتخصصة فى مجال نقل الأثاث لمسافات طويلة سواء داخل المملكة او خارجها من خلال الاستعانة بأسطول كبير لنقل الأثاث.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Zina Samir said...




سباك فى الرياض
أفضل سباك فى الرياض
فني سباك فى الرياض
سباك شاطر فى الرياض
سباك ممتاز فى الرياض
رقم سباك فى الرياض
ارخص سباك بالرياض
رقم سباك بالرياض
دهان بجدة
معلم دهان ابواب خشب جده

6:00 AM  
Blogger Zina Samir said...

برجولات
كلادينج
تركيب مظلات
مظلات حدائق
هناجر ومستودعات الرياض
تركيب سواتر
مظلات وسواتر
مظلات لكسان
مظلات حدائق الرياض

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home