Sunday, July 31, 2005

What Ever Happened To...

I was watching one of the James Bond movies today, as they are always on Spike TV now, and i saw Grace Jones. I thought to myself, "hmm whatever happend to Grace Jones?" Short of her role as Strange (pronounced Strahn-je with an accent over the g, but i don't know how to do accents) on the movie Boomerang, i haven't heard too much from her. Man, Grace Jones was a beast. I don't know if i would consider her pretty. She was a beauty in a very strong, African in the 80's kind of way. I wonder where she is now? On a side note, Christopher Walken was the villain in this Bond movie. He has got to be one of my all-time favorite character actors. As soon as i heard the voice i knew it was him. That's guy's something else.

1 Comments:

Blogger brousky said...

and can anyone forget him in the Weapon of Choice video - never thought interpretive dance would be creepy!

You guys know who this is - just a different display name!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home